Ready for a new adventure?
We work with the top brands in the world! Follow the link below to fill out an application or mail your resume to:
QualServ Solutions International
7400 S. 28th Street
Fort Smith, AR 72908
Come start a career with us!
TITLE: Lead Design Engineer
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2 years
- Design 3D models for new and existing engineering concepts and production drawings
- Develop standards and work instructions for both engineering and production
- Utilize thermodynamic, heat and mass transfer principles to improve the efficiencies of heating and refrigeration systems
- Calculate stress analyses and flow simulation in relation to refrigeration items and projects in Solidworks
- Review existing assemblies for cost reduction of in-house production items
- Review and implement manufacturing and quality assurance best practices
- Develop and implement solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of various manufacturing processes – Six Sigma, lean manufacturing
- Provide direct support for production and service maintenance teams
- Communicate with customers on new product designs
- Coordinate between general contractors, customer sites and project teams to ensure new projects and equipment meet customer needs
- Supervise engineering team to ensure all processes and procedures are complete, accurate, and in compliance with Underwriter Laboratories/National Science Foundation.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED: (1) Design 3D models for new and existing engineering concepts and production drawings; (2) Develop standards and work instructions for both engineering and production; (3) Utilize thermodynamic, heat and mass transfer principles to improve the efficiencies of heating and refrigeration systems; (4) Calculate stress analyses and flow simulation in relation to refrigeration items and projects in Solidworks
SUPERVISOR: Director of Engineering
WORK LOCATION: 7400 S 28th St, Fort Smith, AR 72908
Send resume w/ code 1001 to: Jessica Stewart, QualServ Solutions, LLC, 7400 South 28th Street; Fort Smith, AR 72908. No calls/emails/faxes/agencies. EOE
QualServ’s structure leverages skills and experience across our many capabilities enabling us to efficiently expand and deliver operational excellence to our customers. We do this by focusing on better hiring, enhanced training programs and listening to our employee’s feedback and growth. Our goal is to be the best employer in the industry.