To Be a World Class Organization Exceeding the Expectations of Our Customers, Employees, and Shareholders Every day.
QualServ provides a unique “Store-in-a-Box” solution by offering a comprehensive spectrum of services and capabilities to meet the specific needs of its clients. QualServ provides comprehensive design, manufacturing, engineering, project management and equipment solutions globally to the foodservice, retail, and convenience store industries. The Company is listed as number 18 in the top 100 food service equipment and supplies dealers by Food Service Equipment & Supplies magazine in their “2017 Distribution Giants” rankings.
Centrally located Fort Smith, Arkansas, QualServ Solutions operates out of a 440,000 square foot facility providing total project management, design and development support, purchased equipment, and combines them with in-house metal and millwork fabrication, distribution and logistics, and field services, with one point of contact.
In addition to fully operational millwork and stainless steel operations, the facility includes a variety of specialty shops including furniture/upholstery, powder coating and OEM manufacturing. The facility has over 100,000 square feet dedicated to distribution and warehousing smallwares and purchased equipment. The facility also serves as the company’s headquarters for engineering, project management, IT, accounting and human resources.
- People First!
- Continuous Improvement
- World Class Execution
- Total Customer Satisfaction
Code of Ethics
The Middleby Code of Ethics consists of five fundamental elements:
1. Obey the Law: Compliance everywhere and often voluntarily going beyond what the law requires. Our corporate behavior should be beyond reproach.
2. Take Care of Customers: No misleading hype, always great value and our “No Quibble Warranty”; we stand behind our products 24/7.
3. Take Care of Employees: Our goal is a 100% retention rate. We strive to provide fair wages, excellent benefits and a fun work environment. Diversity in our workforce is a business imperative that benefits all of us.
4. Respect Suppliers: We keep our word and do not bully suppliers. We want to keep our reputation for being tough but fair. Every supplier relationship is a partnership built on opportunity and mutual respect.
5. Reward Shareholders: We want to create value for our shareholders by putting our customers first, by top grading our human capital and by partnering with outstanding suppliers.
QualServ Solutions was previously known as Air Systems and began business in 1979 by supplying heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment to Kentucky Fried Chicken. In 1985, Air Systems signed its first foodservice clients, providing equipment and manufacturing similar to what QualServ provides today.
1979Founded in Ft. Smith, Arkansas
- Originally Named Air Systems, Inc.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication and HVAC Company
1982Expanded to Foodservice
- Began Servicing Dunkin' Donuts
- KFC's Image Enhancement Program
- Moved to 60,000 Sq Ft Facility
- Added Wood Products
1985Began Servicing Walmart
1986Added Stainless Fabrication
1989Added Staging and Distribution Space
1991Began Servicing Papa John's
2001Expanded into QualServ Corporation